Who we are
The Cyprus Ports Authority is a legal public entity established in 1973 and it the Competent Authority for the management, utilisation and development of ports, aids to navigation and the provision of navigational licenses.
CPA has a dual role:
- Exercises it public authority, and
- Provide operational services
CPA is the owner of ports and lighthouses in the Republic of Cyprus as well as the Regulatory Authority of port services providers. Through this role CPA:
- Plans and develops port infrastructure
- Provides licenses for the use of port space and provision of port services
- Provides public and non-financial activities.